A place to share ideas and dreams
Kick off your shoes - stay awhile!

About Me

My photo
I am a self-taught primitive and folk art designer and artist living in the most beautiful place on earth - the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina. Our home sits in a valley along the Cane River which inspired my shop name. My husband and I share our home with our 4 fur babies - 2 cats and 2 dogs. I love keeping busy with gardening, cooking, woodworking, painting, sewing - anything creative. Primitives and folk art have become my passion and nothing makes me happier than to have one of my pieces of art loved and treasured. I hope you will visit with me as I share my projects, ideas,and inspirations.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Beginnings Spring Celebration


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive